Bankruptcy Can Help You Regain Control of Your Financial Life
What is Bankruptcy?
Bankruptcy can eliminate:
- Credit Card Debt
- Medical Bills
- IRS Debt
- Consumer Debt
Bankruptcy can permit you to keep:
- Your House
- Your Car
- Your Wages
- Your Possessions
- Your Retirement Fund
It may be your best option:
Restore your peace of mind
Regain control of your financial life
Chapter 7 Can Permit You to:
- Keep all of your exempt property.
- Discharge (or eliminate) most debts that arose before the bankruptcy is filed.
- In most cases, keep your house and car (if you are or can become current on these obligations).
- Obtain a fresh financial start, free from debt.
Chapter 13 Can Permit You to:
- Reorganize your financial affairs by proposing a plan to repay your creditors.
- Get caught up on past-due mortgage by spreading arrearage out over a 3 to 5 year period.
- Save your vehicles irrespective of whether you are past due on your payments.
- In some cases, lower your vehicle payments.
- Consolidate your debts into one payment that you can afford.
- Wipe out most of your unsecured debts.
Learn more on the Bankruptcy Frequently Asked Questions page
Download a free Debt Analysis PDF
Get a free initial consultation with the OTM Law Center attorney