A bicameral bill was introduced yesterday that would allow Americans with student loan debt to seek relief in bankr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Tuscaloosa County auto suppliers laying off workers ow.ly/d7TY50p7YFe
Alabama's unemployment rate hits record low. ow.ly/4e3c30o9sP7
Staying in B'ham for Spring Break? Here are some fun ideas of things to do around town with the kids. ow.ly/H2We30o8IAq
Man shot in the parking deck of Sirote & Permitt on Southside’s Highland Avenue. ow.ly/qAe830o8IOQ
Pretty sure this would cause me to move. ow.ly/3qxl30o8Gum
- Why Us?
- My Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case Was Dismissed. Can I Re-File and Start Over?
- Am I Eligible to Receive a Discharge in A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case?
- Am I Eligible to Receive a Discharge in A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case? And Does it Matter?
- What is the Automatic Stay? Can I Stop a Foreclosure By Filing Bankruptcy?
- I am Behind on My Mortgage Payments. How Can I Use Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to Save My Home?
- Can I Remove a Judgment Lien Recorded Against My Property In Bankruptcy?
- I Have a Second Mortgage Against My Property that Is Entirely Under Water:
- Here is an an article with an update on the Jefferson County, Alabama Bankruptcy Case:
- Bankruptcy Becoming A Fact of Life For Many Cities and Towns in Today’s Tough Economic Times