Sears seeks Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, closing 142 stores including the Sears in Gadsden. ow.ly/gyRF30mg4sw
What do you prefer in a car purchase- new or used? Used car sales now double new car sales. ow.ly/B5zY30lXdbH
Can Sears be rescued? With 140,000 employees and a long, storied history, it is hard to comprehend the end of this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Why Us?
- My Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case Was Dismissed. Can I Re-File and Start Over?
- Am I Eligible to Receive a Discharge in A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case?
- Am I Eligible to Receive a Discharge in A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case? And Does it Matter?
- What is the Automatic Stay? Can I Stop a Foreclosure By Filing Bankruptcy?
- I am Behind on My Mortgage Payments. How Can I Use Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to Save My Home?
- Can I Remove a Judgment Lien Recorded Against My Property In Bankruptcy?
- I Have a Second Mortgage Against My Property that Is Entirely Under Water:
- Here is an an article with an update on the Jefferson County, Alabama Bankruptcy Case:
- Bankruptcy Becoming A Fact of Life For Many Cities and Towns in Today’s Tough Economic Times