Central Alabama getting a new area code later this year ow.ly/QI9w30nG0WF
Tax free holiday for severe weather preparedness is the last full weekend of February ow.ly/jiMb30nD6Kb
Who remembers the store Things Remembered? They filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection yesterday in conjunction… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Google's social media site, Google+ to shut down on April 2nd. ow.ly/OtCF30nzN4D
- Why Us?
- My Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case Was Dismissed. Can I Re-File and Start Over?
- Am I Eligible to Receive a Discharge in A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Case?
- Am I Eligible to Receive a Discharge in A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Case? And Does it Matter?
- What is the Automatic Stay? Can I Stop a Foreclosure By Filing Bankruptcy?
- I am Behind on My Mortgage Payments. How Can I Use Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to Save My Home?
- Can I Remove a Judgment Lien Recorded Against My Property In Bankruptcy?
- I Have a Second Mortgage Against My Property that Is Entirely Under Water:
- Here is an an article with an update on the Jefferson County, Alabama Bankruptcy Case:
- Bankruptcy Becoming A Fact of Life For Many Cities and Towns in Today’s Tough Economic Times